Craig has always had a genuine heart for helping people. As a former pastor, well-published author, and retired child development and cancer nutrition expert, Craig has acquired volumes of life experience. Since retiring from the natural medicine field, Craig has relocated to the Pacific Northwest to enjoy the slower-paced “Mayberry life”. Meanwhile, he continues writing and publishing books with the intent of helping even more people than before. As a result, Craig is reaching thousands of people weekly as his messages of health for body, brain and spirit have expanded globally through online teaching and international publishing.
Nothing in life is free.. This website is filled with free information representing years of research and experience in helping others. I have chosen not to have ads here, so if you have been blessed by the content, please consider supporting the costs for this website by donating here. Your donations are much appreciated!
- About that daily aspirin…Taking a daily aspirin can do more harm than good! What is the healthy alternative? Fish oil
- Gluten free Cancer free?What you eat can influence your chances for cancer.
- Mad as a Hatter!Could mercury in your body be causing anger, rage and personality disorders? How about cancer or immune disorders? Low thyroid? What’s your health problems and are they mercury related?
- Arnica for tissue repairArnica is an herbal remedy for torn muscles and tendons. It is very helpful for bruising and also for broken bones.
- Questions for Fauci:What are they odds you will contract Coronavirus or even die from it? Dated 10/21/20